Sunday Nov 25

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
Surprise
Species: FROSTBITING

Sunday Nov 25

Post by Surprise »

Fished today with my friends Steve Elmer & John Fuller. On by 10:15

Launched today From Arnolds. Rick Cloutier said this morning it was real icy on the hill and he salted it.

Ran to Fishville and Fathead and crew had been there since daylight with a Real Good start on things.

Talked with Jeremy. Today he said the Lakers were hungry & they boated a nice 6 Lb salmon

We set a spread of 2 riggers 25 & 35 down with sliders and a long line bead chain and mini disc both out 120.

Not as fast or furious for us today but boated 12 total and each kept a Brown for dinner.

Lures today Fat Buzzy, Sausage Gravy, & Purple brown trout. They bit what we dragged :D

Had a nice mixed cream of mushroom soup and Kathy's Crescent rolls for lunch while catching and reeling and resetting.

Off at 2 with a few hours spent with friends having a good time and laughs too!

Out tomorrow with Ron Winter and Mike Morin .

Stay tuned & get out when you can. Holler up the fleet on 68

Randy
Fish On!
fishy1
Species: many species

Re: Sunday Nov 25

Post by fishy1 »

awsome report randy the launch looked a little tricky to me. the rain was heavy at times this morning but you stayed put and did well . :D :D :D
troutcrazy
Species: crappie, trout, salmon, perch

Post by troutcrazy »

Sounds pretty great!
digitroll (ron)

Post by digitroll (ron) »

Great report from yesterday! Nice they have a dock at Arnold's! Looks like a good forecast for today as Mike and I will see you 9 am. My boat might be done for the season with the snow predicted on the 10 day and the condition of the roads with temps in the 30's for highs for that 50 mile round trip.
keithm87
Species: Trout and Salmon

Post by keithm87 »

Looks like we should have headed south. We launched out of converse with a goal of getting my buddy his first landlock. We had a lot of releases but many bump n runs. Only landed 9 fish in 6.5 hours, but had 2 salmon break us off (sticky drag on an almost newMagda)
We didn’t get him his salmon he missed a bunch, He boated his PB laker though and we had a good time. We fished from split rock south to just past snakes den and then came north on the VT side. NY side was hot on the ledges, VT side was DEAD!