Sunday 11/24

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
keithm87
Species: Trout and Salmon

Sunday 11/24

Post by keithm87 »

Is anyone planning to be on the water on sunday? I want to try to get out, but with the cold water I am a bit hesitant the be the only boat there. Would be going from Converse or under the bridge.
ChessieMan
Species: trout/salmon

Re: Sunday 11/24

Post by ChessieMan »

I'm planning on going out of Port Henry Sunday - subject to change in weather forecast of course
digitroll (ron)

Post by digitroll (ron) »

Just saw this on Facebook from this morning! Looks like ice!

nhjim
Species: coldwater

Post by nhjim »

i put in at port henry this am 4 other boats out ahead of me. below the bridge is iced over and about half of bulwagga bay. water was cold up that end 35 degrees trolled north to almost westport once you got to deeper water warmed to 45 degrees ended up 5 for 7 solo. 1 brown 2 salmon 2 lakers. had riggers down to 40 but sliders and the 20' rigger caught all fish. 1 salmon was down 10 all others were about 20' down. launch was fine but with no docks about a 5' drop down off the wall to the water.
Surprise
Species: FROSTBITING

Post by Surprise »

I'm out of Arnold Tomorrow & Sunday Live on 68 Out...Randy
Fish On!
keithm87
Species: Trout and Salmon

Post by keithm87 »

There is a launch out of Arnold bay? Is it private or public?
Crazy Ivan
Species: All

Post by Crazy Ivan »

keithm87 wrote:There is a launch out of Arnold bay? Is it private or public?
Keith,
There is a launch at Arnold's Bay, how ever it is not for the "faint at heart" so to speak of and not a great place to launch alone as there is no dock and the shore/ramp is made of softball size Panton stone. If you survive the epic incline down to the ramp you still need to get back out.

However this is a great place to cast from shore with dead smelt for fantastic Lake Trout fishing. I have also caught Browns and salmon casting spoons there also. The inlet pipe to the Vergennes water plant has made a great spot for the laker's to set up over the past 40 years. Grab your navionics and check out the angel of the pipe and cast smelt in that area.
Todd
Todd
C-Hawk
Species: salmon,lake trout

Post by C-Hawk »

Good luck you lucky guys. I may have to come up and mope around a boat ramp soon.