I love lake Champlain

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Re: I love lake Champlain

Post by Reelax »

Converse is good to go... Just let trailer drain at water edge so we dont ice the steep ramp...
Matt B
pnutbutter
Species: Trout

Post by pnutbutter »

Great advice from everyone. I fished Arnolds Bay from shore this morning (standing on the small point by the boat launch, casting out in all directions) without any hits. I threw big spoons - some were silver, some were fire tiger. Was going to try the point off Button Bay State Park, too, but didn't have time (the road into park is closed, would have taken longer to walk to the point than I had time for). I'll try the Button Bay point next weekend.
Surprise
Species: FROSTBITING

Post by Surprise »

Thompson's Point used to have Regular Casters as Well as Bakers Dock up the point into Converse
Fish On!
pnutbutter
Species: Trout

Post by pnutbutter »

Surprise, are those public access shore areas on the Thompson's Point peninsula you're talking about? Everything around there I see on Google maps looks like it's private. Would be great to learn about an opportunity to get to water around there though.
Surprise
Species: FROSTBITING

Post by Surprise »

Just like hunting it might Surprise you who may let you On their property when you ask . Don't ever be discouraged by a No . Keep at it and you will have a number of Private places to Fish and some New friends too!
Fish On!
tamiron
Species: trout, salmon

Post by tamiron »

Surprise wrote:Just like hunting it might Surprise you who may let you On their property when you ask . Don't ever be discouraged by a No . Keep at it and you will have a number of Private places to Fish and some New friends too!
GREAT ADVICE! ;)
Lures designed by fishermen for fishermen