3XSKUNK

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
plantstone

3XSKUNK

Post by plantstone »

Rainy morning and too windy for champlain....

Waterbury Res ..... Up and down. Even tried some worms...

Down to the Little River / Winooski intersect. Drifted a worm for 1/2 hr. No takers...
A lot of debris piled up against trees though.

I took a change of venue Thurs. and made my first trip to Lake Dunmore. What a rainy day! Tried high and low, north and south. Not a bite in sight. I'll be back though :twisted:

This morning I decided to try Shelburne. Launched before sun up and ran a glow spread till after dawn. Then tried everything under the sun after that :roll: Did a nice loop from RedRocks to Dunder to Juniper and back down the Bay. One white fish over a 4 hr tour. Nice to be out and check out some neglected territory (by me). Lots of activity on the sonar... Till next time!
Last edited by plantstone on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
raz
Site Admin
Species: Coldwater fishes!!!

Re: 2XSKUNK

Post by raz »

Thursday must of been a bit chilly in the wet weather...Sunday was a great day to be on the water.

Great Photos! Thanks for posting.
Catch and serve with lemon.
Gerry
dreamcatcher
Species: Champlain Fishes

Post by dreamcatcher »

Plantstone; cool pic's that first one looks like yesterday morning when I was leaving the dock at 7:00am looked like smoke on the water. Keep after them! :)
KEN K.
Shortstop
Species: Any

Post by Shortstop »

We fished Sunday morning on the NY side.... Schyuler Reef until EPA barge showed up. They were dropping
something just west of the reef. Headed to Ausable river mouth and wash more lures. What a beautiful day to
be on the water? We ended the day with a lot of perch and one small bass. Then lost a small salmon at the
boat (12 to 13 inches). September has been so bad.... things have to change (can not get worst).
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Post by Reelax »

Thanks for the looks Forrest...