Thanksgiving Morning

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
TruViking
Species: Those who thrive in Cold H20

Re: Thanksgiving Morning

Post by TruViking »

I want to also express my gratitude to you Crazy Ivan(Todd). It's not often that someone who has developed such an unexpected yet absolutely proven strategy to get on the gamefish of choice, in this case Salmon, and willing to give detailed & highly descriptive overview of their methods, locations and results.
I appreciate your posts and generousity.
It's also nice to put a face to the name that has had me cash out about $200-$225.00 in spoons this year alone!😁🐟🥄
EagleEd7
Species: Trout

Post by EagleEd7 »

Hi All:

Bet $2 W/P/S on Loulovestheriver in today's 2nd race at Aqueduct, but the horse finished 9th. Must have run into the large woman that smokes the cigars and tells everyone where and how to fish on the river.

Eagle Ed
fishy1
Species: many species

Post by fishy1 »

Great report and advise todd. Keep on chasing going to get better. Anyone catching salmon on the morning glory
digitroll (ron)

Post by digitroll (ron) »

There has been some quality fish 24"-26" 5-8 lbs taken in the last 2 weeks between 50-65 ft and as deep as 90 ft just above the bait. The top layer (surface to 40 ft) has been yielding lots of sub 3 lb Lake trout. The upside of fishing deep is less lakers chewing on your lures. Water temp. at 47F for this time of year is amazing and it is the same down to 100 ft. Warm weather the last few months has kept things mild. Good stuff. Get out and often!
Crazy Ivan
Species: All

Post by Crazy Ivan »

fishy1 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:19 am Great report and advise todd. Keep on chasing going to get better. Anyone catching salmon on the morning glory
Matt I will run it today when I go out.
Todd
dry net
Species: cold water

Post by dry net »

fishy1 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:19 am Great report and advise todd. Keep on chasing going to get better. Anyone catching salmon on the morning glory
We ran it Friday and Saturday with no bites. They did bite other Ivan's though.