Navionics

General discussion not related to Lake Champlain.
Fish Hound
Species: everything

Re: Navionics

Post by Fish Hound »

Fish Hound

Post by Fish Hound »

Now available for update!!!! if you have any of these navionics cards if you do an update you will have access to enable the new sonar chart shading feature. its a game changer see pic below for a reference of what it looks like and stay tuned for a later post with some screen shot from lake champlain with it

Europe -- MEDITERRANEAN NORTH WEST 5P274XL

US Lake Erie & Saint Clair 649 p+

US Lake Superior 647 p+

US California South - Baja & Hawaii - 644P+

US - Maine - 673P+

US - Lake Ontario - 648P+

Europe -- CENTRAL EUROPEAN LAKES- 5P538XL

Europe - TYRRENIAN SEA - 5P273XL

US - S.E. Florida / Northern Bahamas 699P+
Fish Hound

Post by Fish Hound »

I will be hosting a free webinar tonight Thursday 6-13-19 @ 8 EST on Summer tactics for Striped Bass. I will Start with the Spawn movement and finish with where they end up for the Summer with tips and techniques on how to target and catch them along this migration.
Even if you can't attend please take a second to click on the link below to register. The webinar will be recorded and you will receive a link to watch it at your convenience.

Thanks hope to see you there!!!

Captain James

Join my webinar! Jun 13, 2019 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM EDT. http://attendee.gotowebinar.com/registe ... 9005031948
Fish Hound

Post by Fish Hound »

hey everyone, Hope all is well. Im looking for suggestions on spots/areas that could use some sonar chart live updating on lake Champlain. possibly reefs that are missing or miss shaped. im going to try and get out and fix some of them when I have time or in that area

Thanks in advance,

Capt. James
BottomDollar
Species: cold water

Post by BottomDollar »

Bouquet river delta is way off all along the drop-off, but especially just south of the river mouth and buoy. There's a 30 foot hump that's not on the chart at all. Thanks!
digitroll (ron)

Post by digitroll (ron) »

North of Sloop there is a shelf of skinny water that is deep water on Navionics.
Fish Hound

Post by Fish Hound »

AIS in the boating App!!!!
Check this out everyone AIS is finally here and available in the Boating app now you can Increase your situational awareness on the water, especially during low visibility or in heavy traffic areas. You can also see nearby  targets overlaid on your charts in real time. You have to connect the Boating app to a compatible WI-FI AIS receiver. **No internet connection is needed**

For more information click on the link below

http://www.navionics.com/usa/blog/post/ ... tm_campaig