drs report

General discussion not related to Lake Champlain.
fishy1
Species: many species

drs report

Post by fishy1 »

my drs report wasnt that great and will cut my florida trip a little shorter than i wanted but im still able to go. leaving thursday morning to stay with a relative going to do some fishing for snook, flounder, sea trout, snappers, bull drums. blue fish, pompanos and more. just going to enjoy that sunshine and 80 degree weather. will follow lcu fishing reports till i get back and hopefully will be able to fish when ice is out. FISH ON
C-Hawk
Species: salmon,lake trout

Re: drs report

Post by C-Hawk »

Good luck with everything Matt!
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Post by Reelax »

good, luck in Florida and beyond Matt... hope you fish so much in Florida your hooks rust!!!! Leave a few for Theresa as we will be a couple weeks behind ya!!! Keep in touch this spring. Still would love to get you aboard Reelax in bullwagga with the whole fleet doing circles....

I can smell a 40 silver day... that would be epic....
Matt B
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

Reelax wrote:good, luck in Florida and beyond Matt... hope you fish so much in Florida your hooks rust!!!! Leave a few for Theresa as we will be a couple weeks behind ya!!! Keep in touch this spring. Still would love to get you aboard Reelax in bullwagga with the whole fleet doing circles....

I can smell a 40 silver day... that would be epic....
IM ABLE TO GET IN BOATS NOW BUT WILL SEE HOW MY PET SCAN AND CAT SCAN IS WHEN I GET BACK MATT. I THNK BY GOING ON YOUR BOAT ILL GAIN SOME WEIGHT BACK AND FISH LESS :lol: :lol: :lol:
Greenhorn
Species: Anything with gills

Post by Greenhorn »

Enjoy your trip Matt. If anything will help you, fishing is it! And you're right, a trip on the Relax will keep you well fed (judging by the pictures) and usually on the fish to boot....
finsntins
Species: salmon

Post by finsntins »

have fun and enjoy yourself down there matt,hope you are able to make it out to the big pond this summer!!!!
Miss B.Haven' sportfishing
Gecha (Gerry)
Species: whatever crazy enough to bite

Post by Gecha (Gerry) »

Have a safe and pleasant trip Matt. Looking for your reports from the south.
Gecha (Gerry North of the Border)
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

made it to florida safe and sound landed here thursday. after settling in this morning should be my ist attempt of surf fishing as a friend is picking me up . everything is shut down here in florida but fishing. will keep you posted.
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

3/15/2020 this is where im staying they have a sign up there is a alligator in pond been sitting under pond tree feeding the turtles and looking for the gator. Image

paradise here.
raz
Site Admin
Species: Coldwater fishes!!!

Post by raz »

Looks like a sweet spot to stay. Enjoy and post fish pictures if you are able!!! Best of luck and tight lines!!!
Catch and serve with lemon.
Gerry
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

im going to be here awhile now as things arnt looking great up there . finally got my salt water fishing license will start fishing tommorrow for pompanos sea trout whitings and red fish. 80,s here every day in paradise. plenty of bass and big ones here on the pond but have no interest in them. will post when i get down to beach fishing.