Mobile posting

General discussion not related to Lake Champlain.
Shaye D Winds

Re: Mobile posting

Post by Shaye D Winds »

Hey Ludo,

No worries, this is all for fun. Thanks for the help and I will look for it and see if I can post from there and add a picture... Stay tuned. :D

Don
Shaye D Winds

Post by Shaye D Winds »

Found it. There is a place to add a picture but when I do it says the file is too big. I got to figure how to get the file smaller than 256 K. Any help? :)

Thanks.
Ludo
Species: Salmon, salmon and trout

Post by Ludo »

The limit was in the forum setting, I update the limit to 2MB.

The server have a limit of 1500-2000MB of space. I think I will limit the use of this feature (attach picture) only in Fishing Report.
Shaye D Winds

Post by Shaye D Winds »

That sounds fine can I try to test it?
Ludo
Species: Salmon, salmon and trout

Post by Ludo »

Sure, I refresh the page every second to see if you are able to use the iphone app to use this forum :)
Shaye D Winds

Post by Shaye D Winds »

Ludo, Andre, Raz,

Thanks all for the help and direction in bringing mobile posting to this great forum.

Just a little how to for others.

Now that the bugs are out it. It is as simple on an iPhone as going to the app store, search for Forum Runner, and download it. It cost $1.99. In forum runner look under recreation apps, find fishing apps, and download this forum. From there it is pretty straight forward. The app is only $1.99 has a good format, and is easy to post pictures from your saved pictures on your phone or a "fresh" picture you have just taken. Excellent.

Don
Last edited by Shaye D Winds on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Post by Reelax »

Don, was the app free or did it cost $1.99? I got the free one and dont see how I can reply...
Matt B
Shaye D Winds

Post by Shaye D Winds »

Reelax,

You are right the free one did not work. You need to buy the 1.99 one and you should be good to go. See my last post.