Share info and fishing reports from waters other than Lake Champlain.
- Posts: 251
- Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:58 pm
- Species: salmon
- Location: old forge,ny/little salmon river,mexico,ny
fished a local lake here at home last week,not only is frostbite fishing unheard of here,most boats are off the lake by Columbus weekend wound up with four salmon andjust the one laker,lakers are a lot darker here than they are in champ!!!!!
- Posts: 1678
- Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:41 am
- Species: salmon,lake trout
Looks great Jason, maybe you'll start something out there!
- Posts: 3637
- Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:26 pm
- Species: whatever crazy enough to bite
- Location: Montreal
Thanks for your post Jason.
Nice color on that laker.
Hope others will follow and start a new trend there too.
Gecha (Gerry North of the Border)
- Posts: 3625
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:21 pm
- Species: many species
not many true frostbiters around and now its deer season. best time to fish is now and more challenging this time of year even from shore. that laker has close colors to its char cousin speckled trout love it thanks for the pic. keep fishing