Nice night for good bass...

Check and share here for the latest Bass fishing reports.
Champlainbaits
Species: Bass - Pike - Bowfin

Nice night for good bass...

Post by Champlainbaits »

Went out tonight after work and was really into some good LMB's I got 3 that were over 19". Last time I got that many that big in one trip was on a lake called Wequaquet down on Cape Cod.

My camera phone was full but didn't tell me. I thought I got pix of the 20.5 and the 20 then realized I didn't. So I deleted a bunch of stuff off the phone then got this one.

All up tight and in the thick weeds. I had to be reeling before my spinnerbait hit the water so it could just burn along the surface making a wake. It''s a really fun way to fish. I had a nice pike do a cartwheel over my bait also...not sure what he was thinking because he missed by a mile.

Heading back out in the morning for a big pike again...family returns so my crazy amounts of fishing is about to slow dramatically.

Oh and Sean Alvarez is in 2nd right now on the tourney on the Charles River down in MA. Send him good vibes for tomorrow :)
For some people it's "one more drink" or "one more bet" for me the lie is "just one more cast" :)