Master Angler LM

Check and share here for the latest Bass fishing reports.
Champlainbaits
Species: Bass - Pike - Bowfin

Master Angler LM

Post by Champlainbaits »

Got a Master Angler LM last week while fishing from the kayak. It hit one of my big spinnerbaits off a rock point out over about 15ft of water. Ended up being 20.5". Was fatter than the pic would have you believe...nice and healthy.

Now that I've gotten LM and SM out of the way I'm moving on to Pike and Bowfin.
lm_master_angler.jpg
For some people it's "one more drink" or "one more bet" for me the lie is "just one more cast" :)
raz
Site Admin
Species: Coldwater fishes!!!

Re: Master Angler LM

Post by raz »

Nice MA! I'm sure you'll manage to get the other species too...keep us posted!
Catch and serve with lemon.
Gerry
Matt
Species: Any

Post by Matt »

Nice hog! I missed my MA pike the other day on the lower winooski during a scouting trip to see what kinda action I could get...If you get a monster pike with a big red and white double bunny streamer tell him I said hey :lol:
WildFisherWoman
Species: The Toothiest N Meanest!

Post by WildFisherWoman »

Nice fat bass! WTG! :D
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived"
Champlainbaits
Species: Bass - Pike - Bowfin

Post by Champlainbaits »

Thanks Raz, I've got a good spot for big summer time pike so we'll see. I'm really hoping but to be honest I have no idea how I might get a photo of one if I get it :) I'll worry more about that once it's in the kayak with me!

Matt, hate it when that happens. I hope when you do get him you get your bait back :)

WFW, thanks. It was really "thick" and I couldn't find a way to hold it to get a better pic. Like I mentioned to Raz...it'll be even more fun with a pike :)
For some people it's "one more drink" or "one more bet" for me the lie is "just one more cast" :)