Hello

Share info on fishing Champlain.
Doublebag
Species: all

Hello

Post by Doublebag »

Hi everyone,

First, I'd like to thank folks for putting together this forum. I've been reading the posts since it first started and I think it is a great resource for Lake Champlain anglers. You've done a great job of bringing together a lot of good folks.

Next, I'd like to welcome you all to come over and visit a new website I've put together for Lake Champlain bass fishing - Champlainbass.com. My hope is that Champlainbass.com will become the central resource for Lake Champlain bass fishing information in 2012.

If you have any thoughts or comments about the site, you can contact me at Jim@Champlainbass.com

Thanks,

Jim Barlow a.k.a, Doublebag
Publisher
Champlainbass.com
digitroll (ron)

Re: Hello

Post by digitroll (ron) »

Doublebag wrote:Hi everyone,

First, I'd like to thank folks for putting together this forum. I've been reading the posts since it first started and I think it is a great resource for Lake Champlain anglers. You've done a great job of bringing together a lot of good folks.

Next, I'd like to welcome you all to come over and visit a new website I've put together for Lake Champlain bass fishing - Champlainbass.com. My hope is that Champlainbass.com will become the central resource for Lake Champlain bass fishing information in 2012.

If you have any thoughts or comments about the site, you can contact me at Jim@Champlainbass.com

Thanks,

Jim Barlow a.k.a, Doublebag
Publisher
Champlainbass.com

Jim,

Welcome to our site! 400 members and growing since Hurricane Irene the day it all began thanks to Ludo, Raz, and Andre and everyone else that made this a success that followed. Champlain bass is a great name and I like to characterize with the word "healthy" to have choices in the Champlain fishing scene via social media these days. We applaud your efforts to have a central bass destination. Best of luck and thank you for the friendly introduction to your site.

Ron
raz
Site Admin
Species: Coldwater fishes!!!

Post by raz »

Hi Jim,
I checked out your site and it looks good. You did a fine job putting it together and I'm sure with a few tweaks and continued updates, it'll be a great resource.
Welcome to LCU...don't be a stranger. We always welcome new friends!
Catch and serve with lemon.
Gerry
Doublebag

Post by Doublebag »

Ron and Gerrry, thanks for the welcome. Putting the site together has been a lot of fun. It is already getting a lot of traffic. Would you object if I put a link to the Lake Champlain United Forum on the Champlainbass.com home page? One of my primary goals is make it easier to find out information about Champlain fishing and having an access point your discussion forums would really further that.

Jim
raz
Site Admin

Post by raz »

Doublebag wrote:Ron and Gerrry, thanks for the welcome. Putting the site together has been a lot of fun. It is already getting a lot of traffic. Would you object if I put a link to the Lake Champlain United Forum on the Champlainbass.com home page? One of my primary goals is make it easier to find out information about Champlain fishing and having an access point your discussion forums would really further that.

Jim
Jim...We welcome all the traffic and knowledge we can get. Link us, and we'll figure out a way to do the same.
LCU is all about sharing of information, knowledge, friendship, helping each other, fishing, and having fun on Lake Champlain.
The more folks we can Unite...the better!
Gerry
Salmoneye
Species: Fish

Post by Salmoneye »

Welcome...
There was a young man from Nantucket...
Doublebag

Post by Doublebag »

Raz wrote:
Doublebag wrote:Ron and Gerrry, thanks for the welcome. Putting the site together has been a lot of fun. It is already getting a lot of traffic. Would you object if I put a link to the Lake Champlain United Forum on the Champlainbass.com home page? One of my primary goals is make it easier to find out information about Champlain fishing and having an access point your discussion forums would really further that.

Jim
Jim...We welcome all the traffic and knowledge we can get. Link us, and we'll figure out a way to do the same.
LCU is all about sharing of information, knowledge, friendship, helping each other, fishing, and having fun on Lake Champlain.
The more folks we can Unite...the better!
Thanks, Gerry. It's all set. I tried to make a logo that matched the feel of your site. Hope you like it. Jim
raz
Site Admin

Post by raz »

Nicely done Jim!
Gerry
digitroll (ron)

Post by digitroll (ron) »

Jim,

Very professional feel to your home page. Thanks for giving us a link at the bottom. That site is going to go great guns!

Nice!

Ron
rvq
Species: bass

Post by rvq »

Welcome aboard Jim. Good looking site that you have. Thanks for linking us.
Bob