ice making

Post by bumpnrun »

is it just me i :?: think i here the ice making :D
Roger Lav
digitroll (ron)

Re: ice making

Post by digitroll (ron) »

bump,

The lake is 49.9 degrees on Wally's chart Tuesday. The physics isn't working for me for that to freeze. :mrgreen:

We have lots of soft water to fish for quite a while. I just can't handle the salt and sand and the slurry on the road when it's wet after snow.
WildFisherWoman
Species: The Toothiest N Meanest!

Post by WildFisherWoman »

If there was ice being made.. it sure isnt being made now!!!!!! I want ice fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw a frozen puddle last week and I was so excited I wanted to put a tip up in it! It was a tease!!! A great big tease!!!!!!
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived"
Matt
Species: Any

Post by Matt »

WildFisherWoman wrote:If there was ice being made.. it sure isnt being made now!!!!!! I want ice fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw a frozen puddle last week and I was so excited I wanted to put a tip up in it! It was a tease!!! A great big tease!!!!!!
LOL. I saw the same thing at the Salmon Hole...I wish I could go from Steelhead fishing straight to ice fishing but theres always this period of time when river fishing slows down and its a month or so away from ice fishing.
Reel Delight (Walt)
Species: Trout, Salmon, & other

Post by Reel Delight (Walt) »

I haven't done any ice fishing for the past 10 or more years. Now that I am retired and I decided to do some hard water fishing again, things are not looking good. Now I do know that I put the boat away too early for sure. I need a weather crystal ball!
Retired & ready to fish!
Arima Sea Ranger "Reel Delight"
Past President of the Lake George Fishing Alliance
member of the US Power Squadron and USN Vet.
Formerly AKA "Fishing Eagle"
bumpnrun
Species: salmon

Post by bumpnrun »

NOW THATS WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT ENTHUSIAM :D i cant spell very well.
Last edited by bumpnrun on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roger Lav
Black Ghost (Ken)
Species: Salmon et al

Post by Black Ghost (Ken) »

No athiest here. I worship the fish gods.
Black Ghost (Ken)
raz
Site Admin
Species: Coldwater fishes!!!

Post by raz »

I had read this before the edits and scratched my head...
Thanks for the clarification bump
Catch and serve with lemon.
Gerry
Del Gue
Species: Salmon, Pike, Lake Trout

Post by Del Gue »

WildFisherWoman wrote:If there was ice being made.. it sure isnt being made now!!!!!! I want ice fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw a frozen puddle last week and I was so excited I wanted to put a tip up in it! It was a tease!!! A great big tease!!!!!!
LOL. I drove by the nastiest, stagnant, manure run-off filled pond the other day. It had a solid sheet of ice across it and I found myself thinking about drilling a hole and throwing out a tip-up. I decided not to, not because of the quality of the pond but the quality of the ice :roll: The Inland Sea needs to freeze fast. I need help.
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will go buy a boat.