Converse Launch

Share info on fishing Champlain.
dry net
Species: cold water

Converse Launch

Post by dry net »

Does anyone know if there are plans to dredge the launch? The launch it's self is beautiful, nice ramp, plenty of parking. I just needs water and less blow boats!!! All the best
kman05446
Species: salmon/trout

Re: Converse Launch

Post by kman05446 »

Good luck with that. State of Vermont does a terrible job with our boat launches. I would love to see some kind of dredging done at several launches. Shelburne bay, Winooski river. How about doing the sandbar so you can pass under the bridge.
mudchuck
Species: perch

Post by mudchuck »

I'm seeing where the state has a bid out for a company to dredge the launch down near airport park in Colchester.
Also saw a report quite a while ago where a launch down south will be redone, think it was Benson Landing, but not 100% certain as ad is long gone.
It would be really nice of the Army Corp would allow the passage at the sandbar to be dredge, and it would be really awesome if VTFW would place docks at Vantines & Van Everest launches too.
dry net
Species: cold water

Post by dry net »

The admins say that the fish and game guys monitor this site, make some noise and let them know how you feel. Vermont has great lake access, shame you can't use it!