DYP winners

Share info on fishing Champlain.
striper192001
Species: salmon

Re: DYP winners

Post by striper192001 »

Congrats to Homewrecker & AmFishFil_Thinking !! I wished I could have attended this event as I really need help in this cold water fishing. Had a commitment I needed to honor.
Love seeing the pics.........got a question. What is the make of the boat with the twin Honda OB ? Seems a cool model with window/dash positioned way up in the bow and allowing sweet floor space.... Just interested in the make........thank you and thanks for the posts....
John
AmFishFil Thinking
Species: Trout, Salmon, Bass, Pike, Per

Post by AmFishFil Thinking »

That be the Reelax boat everyone, including me, are drooling over. It is a Smokercraft Phantom I believe. My wife would not go for it. She likes to sit down in the open bow and have her leg space.
FishPole Thinking
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Post by Reelax »

striper192001 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 9:16 am Congrats to Homewrecker & AmFishFil_Thinking !! I wished I could have attended this event as I really need help in this cold water fishing. Had a commitment I needed to honor.
Love seeing the pics.........got a question. What is the make of the boat with the twin Honda OB ? Seems a cool model with window/dash positioned way up in the bow and allowing sweet floor space.... Just interested in the make........thank you and thanks for the posts....
John
That fishy vessel is the Lightandvariable.

It is a Hewescraft pro v. One of the most versatile trolling rigs on the lake. (He won't sell it:) and the nearest dealer is a LONG way away:(
Matt B
striper192001
Species: salmon

Post by striper192001 »

Thanks for the reply Matt............sure looks sweet
fishy1
Species: many species

Post by fishy1 »

congratulations homewrecker team. looks like everyone had a great time. hopefully you can have the shootout this fall.