Last Call for DYP

Share info on fishing Champlain.
Greenhorn
Species: Anything with gills

Last Call for DYP

Post by Greenhorn »

Hi All,

I just returned from a week long trip and am catching up with the postings on the LCU forums. Looks like the lake is producing some nice fish!

I am thinking of doing the drawing on Saturday, May 8th. I am looking for suggestions for a place for the drawing somewhere near Lake Champlain and for a few members that might be interested in participating in the drawing. I live 2 hours away, so am not familiar with the area, so would appreciate suggestions. So, last chance for sign ups will be Tuesday, May 4th. That will give me a little time to organize the names and the correct "pile" they belong in.

There are (15) signed up with two of those signing up as a team with at least one child on board as the team mate. (Dillyworm and Detritus are entered as a team with their child/children) That leaves 13 others that will be in the drawing for a partner. We could sure use at least one more to even this out! Note that out of those (13), nine are signed up with boats and four without. I will need to square this away also before the drawing. Here are the names that I have signed up. If your name isn't in this list, you are not signed up for the DYP derby scheduled for May 22nd.

(Ancient Mariner; Detritus; Dillyworm; Tiny; Heartbeat;Greenhorn; Mike8484; TruViking; Crayfish; Fishdawg; Reelax; Heijac; Kyle Smith; Homewrecker; anfishfishthinking;)

Thanks All,

Jeff (Greenhorn)
the_doctor
Species: Whatever's biting

Re: Last Call for DYP

Post by the_doctor »

Wish I could but I have some personal stuff going on that weekend. Good luck to all.
AmFishFil Thinking
Species: Trout, Salmon, Bass, Pike, Per

Post by AmFishFil Thinking »

If it helps, I could go without a boat.
FishPole Thinking
Greenhorn

Post by Greenhorn »

Yes AMFishFil Thinking. I have too many with boats this year. I will change your entry to without a boat.

Thank you!

Jeff
wyattsflys
Species: Salmon

Post by wyattsflys »

Am I too late to sign up. New to site. Bob Wyatt
raz
Site Admin
Species: Coldwater fishes!!!

Post by raz »

wyattsflys wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 7:23 am Am I too late to sign up. New to site. Bob Wyatt
Do it!
There are 15 signed up and you would make it an even number! Follow the instructions here-> https://www.lakechamplainunited.com/for ... =2&t=27804
Catch and serve with lemon.
Gerry
Greenhorn

Post by Greenhorn »

Hi Bob,

Yes, please sign up if you are interested. I have an uneven number of fishermen, so I will be sitting out the derby if there isn't another sign up. I will be fishing on that day regardless of if I'm in the derby so I can be at the potluck dinner and award ceremony at the conclusion of the derby.
M&M

Post by M&M »

I signed up today, if it make it an uneven number than I will back out,

Thanks
Doug
Greenhorn

Post by Greenhorn »

You are all set M&M. Thanks for signing up. I now have an even number of fishermen and sign ups are closed.