Annual Mid-January luncheon

Share info on fishing Champlain.
digitroll (ron)

Annual Mid-January luncheon

Post by digitroll (ron) »

Our annual get together with this core group of guys from the beginning 10 years ago and others added in over the years. Start out with 15 and usually 9-10 attend with everyones busy schedules. Todd/Ric/Don/Reggie/Randy/Chris/Pat/Bill/Mike/Rob all brought some great food! Lots of great stories / food / company.

Gecha (Gerry)
Species: whatever crazy enough to bite

Re: Annual Mid-January luncheon

Post by Gecha (Gerry) »

Nice group of dedicated fishing friends.
Keep this tradition going....
Gecha (Gerry North of the Border)
digitroll (ron)

Post by digitroll (ron) »

Thanks Gerry!

A little history of the annual luncheon event at the Man Cave with some fishing buddies:

This event began in 2009 with 6 people taping lures with 3 events that winter at the mancave. In 2010 we moved out of the Man Cave to Vt Home and Marine where I worked as many more attended which expanded again into the seminars at the Miller Center in Burlington that ran for another 5 years with 60-70 people in attendance with speakers and an agenda run by Deanno.

We restarted this Man Cave event 6 years ago. It's grown to 16 invites resulting in 9 or 10 that can make it each year on a rotating basis for some. Don Marcellino / Mike Demars / Bill Lowell / Pat Church are 4 of the original 6 or the charter group that still attend from that 2009 group. Reggie Swenor / Ric Sprano / Randy Columb / Todd Flint / Chris Peacock / Rob Thorn / Bryan McCarthy / Matt Trombley / Jeremy Lucia / Mike Morin / Jeff Light / Matt Glebus / Dave McGinnis are the latest additions.

A great tradition!

fishy1
Species: many species

Post by fishy1 »

sorry i missed a great time and lots of laughs and foods hopefully next year ill be able to make it . thanks for all the pics ron since i couldnt make it. also a big thank you for including me in as a charter member.