Waiting for warmer weather! :)

Share info on fishing Champlain.
digitroll (ron)

Waiting for warmer weather! :)

Post by digitroll (ron) »

Facebook post from today:

With the lake at 101 ft flood stage water temps around 40F and lots of floating debris that is out there along with day time highs in the afternoons in the 40's I have been off the water the last few weeks and next week. I recently tried this amazing product F-11 by Topcoat recommended by some of my fishing friends on my boat these last few days in the warm mancave. A lot easier than wax and better results. I also used on the windshield / clear plastic / dashboard. Just spray and wipe! Hoping for warm weather in a few weeks to get out again. :) Here is some photos of the results on my 6 year old boat:

close gas stations to me
Sawyer
Species: All

Re: Waiting for warmer weather! :)

Post by Sawyer »

Shines like a new "nickel"
TUnamas

Post by TUnamas »

OK, retirement (yours and hers) seems to be treating you well. I don't think Serenity looked that good when we bought her as a 3 year old!
digitroll (ron)

10-4 on that Scott! Waiting for warmer weather no hurry to get back out. :)
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Post by Reelax »

We have landed over 100 salmon already this year, your missing something good fishin Ron.. tomorrow is the big event...
Matt B
digitroll (ron)

We did very well on the third trip 10 days ago. Just waiting for warmer weather. It's all good. The good news is the fish will be there. :) Getting some of the spring cleanup out of the way in the yard and very busy with the kids playing AAU basketball.
digitroll (ron)

Also forgot the kids were on Spring Break last week. :) Retirement can be very busy! Easy to wait for the nice warmer weather these days. :)