DEC Fleet Invite, Alas...

Share info on fishing Champlain.
TUnamas

DEC Fleet Invite, Alas...

Post by TUnamas »

I've been buried at work and Serenity was put away early. I enjoyed the ShootOut BBQ, but didn't get to fish. Now I have the best offer of the year to join an A+ crew headed out tomorrow and I can't make it. I've already declined out of prior professional obligation, but I'd be wholly into running the back deck without gloves! ... It may be rhetorical, but has anyone retired on less than 24 hr notice to chase fish and if so how did it go??! I'm sorely tempted if there is still crew space! !! Good Luck my friends!!
raz
Site Admin
Species: Coldwater fishes!!!

Re: DEC Fleet Invite, Alas...

Post by raz »

:P :P :P You should only work when the fish don't bite! :P :P :P
Catch and serve with lemon.
Gerry
Committed (DA)
Species: Cold water

Post by Committed (DA) »

Call in sick. Salmon Fever is very serious, and the only cure is a trip to the pharmacy at fishville
When I grow up I want to be,
One of those harvesters of the sea.
I think before my days are done,
I want to be a fisherman.
"I'll live and die a fisherman"
TUnamas

Post by TUnamas »

Hey Committed (DA) - I am contemplating an offer for TH and I've cleared the decks at work. Maybe you can offer a template and signature for a "please excuse (Johnny) letter" that I can provide to the office manager. I know you aren't an MD, but they don't, and while I got good a signing my Mom's name in high school for cut days, that was long ago! Maybe it's as simple as the boat name I used to fish in San Diego for Tuna: Eye Problem. "(Johnny) just cant see working today, he has other plans!" It's like the conditional flu. When conditions are right.... See you soon at Fishville.