Lake Levels are up

Share info on fishing Champlain.
C-Hawk
Species: salmon,lake trout

Lake Levels are up

Post by C-Hawk »

Should be no more excuses about low water. The Lake is up 1.4 feet since I launched in mid October at Converse. Predicted to go close to 96 in a few more days.
fishy1
Species: many species

Re: Lake Levels are up

Post by fishy1 »

jeff not noticeing much up north checked the streams this morning still dry . the drought took its toll. it was so low the increase isnt even noticeable.
C-Hawk

Post by C-Hawk »

fishy1 wrote:jeff not noticeing much up north checked the streams this morning still dry . the drought took its toll. it was so low the increase isnt even noticeable.
With low evaporation rates this time of year, any flow directly affects lake levels. Lots of rain in VT this past month has helped.
ThreeBuoys
Species: Bass,Salmon,Trout

Post by ThreeBuoys »

Lake levels in Colchester (Outer Bay) are up at least 1.5 ft. probably closer to 2ft at this point.
Actually wish I had a way to make it out. I am willing to bet the Outer Bay would produce like it did in June.
C-Hawk

Post by C-Hawk »

ThreeBuoys wrote:Lake levels in Colchester (Outer Bay) are up at least 1.5 ft. probably closer to 2ft at this point.
Actually wish I had a way to make it out. I am willing to bet the Outer Bay would produce like it did in June.
Shhhh! :D