Share info on fishing Champlain.
Thanks.... I found the same issue with the livewell/icebox. I fill it with a bucket and have a floating bubbler to keep my fish alive. Despite the livewell I have major complaints. I plan on putting a kicker on in the spring as I like knowing I have a backup motor.
I put a 9 hp Suzuki kicker on mine with an adjustable spring loaded kicker mount. It works great and I have a tie rod on the back of both motors. I am adding a Raymarine Autopilot this month.
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:57 pm
- Species: SALMON
- Location: Western Massachusetts
Looks pretty well rigged. Should be all you need for Champlain.
1999 Starcraft Superfisherman 196 "High Hopes Too"
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:07 pm
- Species: Lake Trout, Landlocked Salmon
- Location: Lunenburg, MA
2019 Lund 1800 Tyee with a Mercury 150 Pro XS, I love going out after lake trout and salmon on lake Champlain!!
- 69427825_2283209518659400_6465086791744487424_n.jpg (156.68 KiB) Viewed 72 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest