Often have an empty seat for a new fishing buddy

A place where folks with boats can pick up others and a place where folks without boats can make it known that they'd like to go out on a boat when there is room!
Reel Delight (Walt)
Species: Trout, Salmon, & other

Often have an empty seat for a new fishing buddy

Post by Reel Delight (Walt) »

I have a great boat that is difficult to launch alone while I have a lot of days to go fishing as I am one of those lucky retired guys. :D I just don't always have my routine fishing buddies because they must work. :cry: I spend most my fishing season at my summer camp in Crown Point and often fish Lake Champlain launching out of Port Henry or Westport. I also spend considerable time fishing the north basin of Lake George. I am interested in meeting a new friend or two that enjoys fishing that may need a ride. Be great if you had some knowledge of fishing Lake Champlain to share with this struggling fisherman. Be great if you also have a lot of free days to fish, especially week days.
Retired & ready to fish!
Arima Sea Ranger "Reel Delight"
Past President of the Lake George Fishing Alliance
member of the US Power Squadron and USN Vet.
Formerly AKA "Fishing Eagle"
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Re: Often have an empty seat for a new fishing buddy

Post by Reelax »

Walt, I would love to fish with you some weekday... Too bad I am on the other side of the lake:( I am sure there are some northern NY fishermen who would like a ride in your Arima:) Hope to see you out there!
Reel Delight (Walt)
Species: Trout, Salmon, & other

Re: Often have an empty seat for a new fishing buddy

Post by Reel Delight (Walt) »

Matt we will have to arrange that some day. If not now... once the bridge is complete it will be easier to get together. I am positive I can learn some tips from you!
Retired & ready to fish!
Arima Sea Ranger "Reel Delight"
Past President of the Lake George Fishing Alliance
member of the US Power Squadron and USN Vet.
Formerly AKA "Fishing Eagle"