Bass Fishing - March 24

A place where folks with boats can pick up others and a place where folks without boats can make it known that they'd like to go out on a boat when there is room!
KJBisFishin
Species: bass

Bass Fishing - March 24

Post by KJBisFishin »

Happy Spring!!!

Over the past 2 months - I was transferred to a job in Manhattan :(. This has obvious implications, ie sell my boat. So, now that the boat is for sale, I don't have any way to get out on the water. I am still commuting between VT/NYC until I move sometime next month. That being said - I would love to go on the hunt for some Bass this weekend. I live in Vergennes but am willing to travel just about anywhere within 75miles to meet someone. I will definitely pitch in for gas/other costs.

Please reply.

Tight lines!!
KJBisFishin
Species: bass

Re: Bass Fishing - March 24

Post by KJBisFishin »

Well unfortunately no takers but Saturday ended up being halfway decent - I saw 2 bass boats on route 7 so I guess someone's gotta be catching em.

It's pretty much official that I will be moving to NYC but hopefully I'll still commute for another month or so in hopes I can get back on the water with someone else- also my wife works at fletched Allen and won't be leaving for a while so I'll get to commute to see her before we move.

It really saddens me to have to do it but if anyone's interested my 2002 201d cobra with 225 merc is for sale at eriksen's marine on route 7 in ferrisburgh. It needs some tlc but is in fine working condition.

It has been a pleasure and im glad I was sent here to work on the bridge - thanks for all help and info on this and the other forum.

Tight lines!