want to try my hand at painting lures?????

Lure modification. From taping and painting to manufacturing your own fishing lures.
cpmaple
Species: salmon,lakers and catfish

want to try my hand at painting lures?????

Post by cpmaple »

for any of you that paint your own lures what brand an/or kind of paint do you use? Been looking at kits to buy but just not sure what I'm looking for in paint. Found a starter kits with 3 brushes and compressor and 6 bottles of paint for a reasonable price. Do I want aryclic water base paint to go on the lures? Any input would be great thanks looking for something to take up my time this winter since I'm not gonna be sugaring this year. cpmaple
drachma
Species: Salmon, Lake Trout

Re: want to try my hand at painting lures?????

Post by drachma »

Hey there,

If you are interested I have a brand new compressor, professional spray brush, and beginner spray brush for sale.
Brand new Badger compressor Whirlwind II never used.
Badger Creseendo Model 175 Professional Airbrush kit
Badger Basic 250 Airbrush kit.

$115.00

Michael
802-249-7720
drachma
Species: Salmon, Lake Trout

Post by drachma »

This is the Badger stull that is for sale.

Michael
802-249-7720
Attachments
This is the badger stull for sale.
This is the badger stull for sale.
fishingmachine
Species: salmon,Lake trout

Post by fishingmachine »

cpmaple wrote:for any of you that paint your own lures what brand an/or kind of paint do you use? Been looking at kits to buy but just not sure what I'm looking for in paint. Found a starter kits with 3 brushes and compressor and 6 bottles of paint for a reasonable price. Do I want aryclic water base paint to go on the lures? Any input would be great thanks looking for something to take up my time this winter since I'm not gonna be sugaring this year. cpmaple

did you get my PM?