Muzzle Loader Buck

Share Hunting info.
Targa V18
Species: lake trout/Salmon

Muzzle Loader Buck

Post by Targa V18 »

[url][URL=http://s599.photobucket.com/u ... .jpg[/img][/url][/url]

After hunting many years in the Adirondacks and not a trophy hunter by any means I have spent the last several years trying to set my sights on a 5 pt. buck. Finally buck number 41 is my 5 pointer that I have needed to fill my silly little collection of antlers. I couldn't be happier.
fishy1
Species: many species

Re: Muzzle Loader Buck

Post by fishy1 »

that made your day jimmer im sure. congratulations on such a hard 5 point rack to get. i think you should put that rack just above all of your racks so you will always recognize your great accomplishment. maybe frame this picture and put it right next to the rack. congrats again you deserve it. :D
Last edited by fishy1 on Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Targa V18

Post by Targa V18 »

fishy1 wrote:that made your day jimmer im sure. congratulations on such a hard 5 point rack to get. i think you should put that rack just above all of your racks so you will always recognize you great accomplishment. maybe frame this picture and put it right next to the rack. congrats again you deserve it. :D
Thanks Matty I just might do that!!!!
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Post by Reelax »

Congrats on a perfect buck for your collection.... It's a beauty...
Matt B
jimbow
Species: Salmon & anything that swims

Post by jimbow »

That is one fat and sassy 5 pt. Jimmer...Congrats! My spot down here is bare this year and haven't even seen a doe in these parts.
Hairbone
Species: Bluegill

Post by Hairbone »

Nice to take the pressure off so you can enjoy gun season!

You know what they say " even a blind squirrel finds a nut every so often " :D
Targa V18

Post by Targa V18 »

Reelax wrote:Congrats on a perfect buck for your collection.... It's a beauty...
Thank you.
Targa V18

Post by Targa V18 »

jimbow wrote:That is one fat and sassy 5 pt. Jimmer...Congrats! My spot down here is bare this year and haven't even seen a doe in these parts.
Thank you! A very poor year for me seeing deer also. I only saw 3 with the bow and did harvest one of them. This is the only deer I saw during muzzle season.
Targa V18

Post by Targa V18 »

Hairbone wrote:Nice to take the pressure off so you can enjoy gun season!

You know what they say " even a blind squirrel finds a nut every so often " :D
Yeah it is nice to take the pressure of for sure!!! Should of stayed in bed this morning. Would of been ok out there if I was a duck!!!!!! So very true on the blind squirrel. Leave it to you Harry!!!!
jimbow
Species: Salmon & anything that swims

Post by jimbow »

Sounds like you got 2 deer. and saw 4 anyway..that's 4 more than I've seen here!!!! :o :evil: :roll: :oops:
SantiagoBernard
Species: fish

Post by SantiagoBernard »

fishy1 wrote:that made your day jimmer im sure. I'm sure you have awesome athens accomplice bowstrings. congratulations on such a hard 5 point rack to get. i think you should put that rack just above all of your racks so you will always recognize your great accomplishment. maybe frame this picture and put it right next to the rack. congrats again you deserve it. :D
Im curious about your collection of bowstrings are you trying to get specific numbers?
Targa V18

Post by Targa V18 »

SantiagoBernard wrote:
fishy1 wrote:that made your day jimmer im sure. I'm sure you have awesome athens accomplice bowstrings. congratulations on such a hard 5 point rack to get. i think you should put that rack just above all of your racks so you will always recognize your great accomplishment. maybe frame this picture and put it right next to the rack. congrats again you deserve it. :D
Im curious about your collection of bowstrings are you trying to get specific numbers?
Not sure where or how the bowstring link came from. I don't see it on fishy's original post. Any how no I'm not trying for specific numbers of bowstrings! Maybe I should be. It might be a warmer easier task for sure.
Sawyer
Species: All

Post by Sawyer »

Nice Buck he will be good eating. A hot frying pan and some butter "TASTE"