Turkey Scouting with Moultie Plot Mode

Share Hunting info.
mac
Species: Salmon, Trout and Bass

Turkey Scouting with Moultie Plot Mode

Post by mac »

Last weekend my son and I hung a Moultrie Game camera up on my favorite Turkey Field. Setup the Plot Mode to take pictures every thirty seconds for the first four and last four hours of the day.

I grabbed the camera yesterday and reviewed the footage... With the Moultire Plot Software I watched a weeks worth of activity in about half hour.

Love Technology!! I have direction of travel and consistant times that they cross the fields. Couple Gobblers and Jakes around for Tuesday morning.

Goodluck to everyone on Tuesday.
WildFisherWoman
Species: The Toothiest N Meanest!

Re: Turkey Scouting with Moultie Plot Mode

Post by WildFisherWoman »

Musta been a soaker this am. Had a lot of my mind and forgot to buy my license!!!!! Enjoyed the extra time in bed! I bought it today though :D Hope you got your gobbler. Camera technology is getting crazy these days!
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived"
mac

Post by mac »

Nice having intel on the Turkeys the week before May 1... Confidence is a huge asset to have on your side when you hit the woods for deer or turkeys..

and a Tree Umbrella helped out for Tuesday. a.m. Still have 2 Tags in my pocket..

goodluck.
mac

Post by mac »

Hope he is still around this weekend.