You know what REALLY makes me mad....

Share Hunting info.
WildFisherWoman
Species: The Toothiest N Meanest!

You know what REALLY makes me mad....

Post by WildFisherWoman »

:x :x When you have your stealth cam cards stolen from you.. 100 yards from your house... on posted property. :x :x Like really?? You got busted trespassing.. you had to go ahead and do it and you got caught! Loser! and people wonder why people post their land. Sad thing.. really...

I know many people in this world are honest people and just as many are not. However.... I must say... If any of you on here are that dishonest to steal cameras and cards from others or x y z or the other thing... you should be ashamed of yourselves. Let you have NO hunting or fishing success if you do those things. You don't deserve it. Karma will overcome.

This is my rant for the day. Just had to vent. Hope it isnt too inappropriate to do so. :shock:
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived"
Matt
Species: Any

Re: You know what REALLY makes me mad....

Post by Matt »

People really do have some nerve...by stealth cam card, you mean the memory card? Someone was trespassing, noticed the camera...and stole the memory card? Jeez...
dreamcatcher
Species: Champlain Fishes

Post by dreamcatcher »

Hammer and some fingers will change there minds! :( Liers is one thing but a theif :?: :evil:
KEN K.
instigator
Species: salmon walleye perch

Post by instigator »

I'd rather tangle with a bob cat I would have a better chance to survive, that is low!!!!!!!Reggie
raz
Site Admin
Species: Coldwater fishes!!!

Post by raz »

it wasn't me
Catch and serve with lemon.
Gerry
Sea Hare
Species: all species

Post by Sea Hare »

I've had similar problems with individuals who show no respect for " No Trespassing " signs, gates, chain barriers and private property. Some years ago I lived in South Hero and there were a group of ATV bandits / vandals who regularly ignored my signs, tore down barriers and partied, littered and generally disrespected everything. It's very frustrating and illegal to shoot them. It kind of feels as though you've been violated.
I don't blame you for being " Pissed off "
Good luck with the muzzleloader season.

BB
It's not just a unit of measure !
WildFisherWoman

It is low. It upsets me. :( However.. not as much as when its your stand that gets stolen.
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived"
Fishdawg
Species: Salmon

Post by Fishdawg »

That really sucks WFW! I've had 2 treestands stolen over the years as well as a downrigger and tackle box taken from my boat while parked in my driveway. I have similar beliefs as you in that the hunting and fishing gods will frown upon them. In your case, your consolation is the great hunts that you have had this season. Good luck during the muzzleloader season!
fishingmachine
Species: salmon,Lake trout

Post by fishingmachine »

that just sucks!! we got them down here in Rutland too,,,2 guys just got busted for jacking deer at 4:30 AM during season on Posted land,,,they got caught cause they went back for the buck that was with the doe they had in the back of the pickup.
WildFisherWoman

I heard about that poaching bust.. LOL... obviously they didn't plan their spree with any intelligence...
vtperchman
Species: all

Post by vtperchman »

hope u find who did it open season on them
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Post by Reelax »

Could have been worse, at least they didn't take your whole camera... Sorry to hear of your loss WFW. Sucks that people feel they need to go on posted land. Hope you can bust them before they do any more damage.
Last edited by Reelax on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt B
FISHCRAZY(LALLY)
Species: ANY FISH THAT WANTS TO PLAY!!

Post by FISHCRAZY(LALLY) »

Well that just sucks, but at least they only stole the card, which unfortunately means it's probably someone that you would recognize from the pic which is why they took the card. That sucks EVEN worse!!!

This is why I am SOOOOOOO excited about the new 2012 game cameras from Wildgame that are going to send a text pic directly to your phone. Situations like this one and I'm afraid your trespasser will be S@#T out of luck!! Haha!! I already have an order in for 6 of these new gems :D Can't wait!!!
" IN MY EYES ALL FISH ARE CREATED EQUALLY"
vtbass
Species: Bass, Northern Pike, Muskie

Post by vtbass »

Next time, put a second trail cam up high in a tree, camo'd real good, pointing down at the first cam. Then you'll have the low-life on camera ... :evil:
WildFisherWoman

Those new cams are cool. Maybe I will get one.. LOL.. fun times for sure. Someone else told me to hang one up above too.. LOL. They would prob shoot it out! Good times...