Salmon Seminar

General discussion not related to Lake Champlain.
drachma
Species: Salmon, Lake Trout

Salmon Seminar

Post by drachma »

Dean and all had a hand,
Thanks so much for another great seminar. Thanks also to Bill and Andrew for the presentation. Now if the weather will cooperate!
Michael
digitroll (ron)

Re: Salmon Seminar

Post by digitroll (ron) »

Incredible event last night with 70 people in attendance! The new venue was perfect with ample parking and about 80-90 chairs set up for the audience. The vendors displays on tables was easy to navigate around the room. Dean / Rob / Bill and supporting cast did a tremendous job setting up this and inviting the headline speakers Bill and Andrew really added to the event.

This event really showed how the fishing community came out in force to support there sport and the vendors in attendance. Thanks to the speakers and vendors that made this quite successful. Can't wait until the 2015 seminars! Thanks Dean for taking this event to a new level in year 6! :) Oh, and great pizza!

Some video and photos:

Meet n Greet before the main speaker video recorded with my camera:

I-phone 5S video made using pause feature with the APP "CP Pro":

fishmaster176
Species: anything with a fin

Post by fishmaster176 »

I can't add much to what Ron said, but I do say THANKS in a huge way. I saw some familiar faces and a few new ones. I really enjoyed the info. talks and the news of new products coming out. I need all the help I can get. I'm now ready for "iceout".
Hope everyone has a safe and productive fishing season. Fred
Committed (DA)
Species: Cold water

Post by Committed (DA) »

Dean, Ron, Thorny, Bill, and all others who helped put on this event, THANK YOU.

Nothing beats some winter blues then talking about salmon and what we can do to better further the awesome fishery we have on LC.

I got the new finder installed on the boat over the weekend, and I can not wait to get on the water and try it out!

Thanks again to all that helped, and we'll see you on the water

DA
When I grow up I want to be,
One of those harvesters of the sea.
I think before my days are done,
I want to be a fisherman.
"I'll live and die a fisherman"