Reply about Converse Plowing and Sanding

Share info on fishing Champlain.
Surprise
Species: FROSTBITING

Reply about Converse Plowing and Sanding

Post by Surprise »

This reply from Mike sure to be a big help at allowing our fun to continue.. to keep you all posted :D

Randy

Thanks for the email. Let me think about this one and talk it over with some of our staff to see how we might be able to accommodate the winter boaters and ice anglers. I do like your idea of putting out a number of sand barrels and allowing guys to apply as needed. This might actually be a good idea for a number of sites and a great winter project for the Corrections maintenance crews. I don’t know how quickly we could do this for this winter as I just don’t know the capabilities/staffing of our Correction’s districts in the winter.

Mike

Mike Wichrowski

Fish & Wildlife Administrator

Vermont Fish & Wildlife Department

1 National Life Drive

Montpelier, VT 05620-3702

(802) 917-1347
Fish On!
TUnamas

Re: Reply about Converse Plowing and Sanding

Post by TUnamas »

Thanks Randy for getting this ball rolling! It's great to see the State being receptive. Of course, fleet pictures may not be the same without future pictures of Plantstone's plow/trailer rig! I hope too that the State doesn't require new catch data: If Reggie spent more time on the lake instead of taking care of our ramp his catch rate would be even higher!