Looking for walleye fishing area

Share info on fishing Champlain.
Fishbone
Species: Salmon,trout

Looking for walleye fishing area

Post by Fishbone »

Can some of you share walleye spots on the lake ?

Best regards,

Dan ;)
Hairbone
Species: Bluegill

Re: Looking for walleye fishing area

Post by Hairbone »

Fishbone wrote:Can some of you share walleye spots on the lake ?

Best regards,

Dan ;)

When you find some be sure to pass them along :lol:
Matt
Species: Any

Post by Matt »

Bahaha....might as well ask the walleye guys to pull out their own teeth and hand them over to ya!
luntfrnd
Species: silver and gold

Post by luntfrnd »

The Winooski river might still have some fish in it. I don't think all the spawners have left yet.
Fishbone

Post by Fishbone »

Thank you luntfrnd.

Thank's to Matt the clown too ;)

And yes I will pass it on... is it not the purpose of a forum ???

Dan :)
kyle1414
Species: bass , catfish, bowfin,gar,

Post by kyle1414 »

otter creek.. saw guys catchin em there 3 days ago
Fishbone

Post by Fishbone »

TY Kyle.

Dan
Walleyeguy
Species: Walleye

Post by Walleyeguy »

What part of the lake would you like to target them in? You can get them in Colchester right now at the big draw.(Shore fisherman can walk bike path out from either side.) You can catch them at the draw bridge in Grand Isle( the gut) right now and Carry )Pelots along the fill from shore or boat. Plenty of room come on out. I sure don't own the lake and neither do others . I truly hope this helps and hope to see you all out there. Fish the current, stay in line, be courteous, practice some catch and release. More fun from shore though! Sick of people saying Walleyeguys don't share. I have shared many times and I don't catch anyless fish but have been bumped off derby boards by ones I have helped along the way. Whootpty doo.
Fishbone

Post by Fishbone »

Walleyeguy wrote:What part of the lake would you like to target them in? You can get them in Colchester right now at the big draw.(Shore fisherman can walk bike path out from either side.) You can catch them at the draw bridge in Grand Isle( the gut) right now and Carry )Pelots along the fill from shore or boat. Plenty of room come on out. I sure don't own the lake and neither do others . I truly hope this helps and hope to see you all out there. Fish the current, stay in line, be courteous, practice some catch and release. More fun from shore though! Sick of people saying Walleyeguys don't share. I have shared many times and I don't catch anyless fish but have been bumped off derby boards by ones I have helped along the way. Whootpty doo.
Thank you !

I do catch and release safely. Also like to keep a medium one to finish the day with my wife and have a nice walleye dinner & glass of wine :)

Thanks again :!:

I fish for sports and good life..

Dan ;)
Matt
Species: Any

Post by Matt »

luntfrnd wrote:The Winooski river might still have some fish in it. I don't think all the spawners have left yet.
You're correct. One was caught from shore last week, but the low water conditions may have pushed them out or downriver at least. It was so low that I was sightfishing smallies and redhorse with ease. This crazy high water may have kept them in or pushed them out. Guess we'll find out when it's fishable again.
vtfishin
Species: Salmon, Steel, eyes, bass...

Post by vtfishin »

I'll share if I could ever find em!

I fished the opener with my Dad on the Missiquoi with 100 of our closest boating buddies, caught bass and perch...next day Winooski nearly all the way up to the cutoff with the same boats...skunk...next day the same...In general a couple guys got a couple but many went without...Heard one guy pulled for 4 on the Monday of opening week...another buddy jigged for 4 over 3 days...

Haven't been able to get after em since opening week...

Matt
swallowmypride
Species: walleye

Post by swallowmypride »

Only been out twice, no luck for them yet.... Maybe next weekend after all the crap settles down from the flooding! :?