Crazy Ivan Lures

General discussion not related to Lake Champlain.
4cs
Species: Salmon, Trout

Crazy Ivan Lures

Post by 4cs »

Hey Folks

I normally don't post about personnel matters but seeing how it has greatly affect our business I thought I would let everyone know what's going on. First let me apologize for not having our spoons in the tackle shops for you, my 86 yr old Aunt who lives with me was diagnosed with stage 5 Alzhrimer's diasease back in the early spring, there are 7 stages with 7 being the most severe and as you know there is no way of stopping it's progress just maybe slow it down. With that said I have pretty much become a full time caregiver and have found that it has left me little time for anything else much less painting spoons.

We are currently working on a different arrangement so that we can get production going again so to all our friends/customers please bare with us while we work thru this and again my sincere apologies and hopefully you understand that family comes first.

Thanks
Pat
Crazy Ivan Lures

http://www.crazyivanlures.com/

Eat, Sleep, Fish and then a Crown Royal
TUnamas

Re: Crazy Ivan Lures

Post by TUnamas »

Pat - All my best wishes and prayers for you and your family.
fishmaster176
Species: anything with a fin

Post by fishmaster176 »

Need help to catch up? I can't nurse worth a damn, but if you want to show an old fart what to do, I can help you with the lures. Regardless, your aunt will be in our prayers.
Fred
Gecha (Gerry)
Species: whatever crazy enough to bite

Post by Gecha (Gerry) »

Pat, as you mentioned, family and health comes first. We love your lures and are very eager to see the new ones, and most of us already have a good assortment of many colors, and they still perform very well. We can wait a little bit longer for the new ones. Maybe some new package sets for the frost bite :D
Gecha (Gerry North of the Border)
Wellsley (Frank)

Post by Wellsley (Frank) »

Your aunt and you are in my thoughts and prayers. Being a full time care giver is very stress full on the care giver.
Crazy Ivan
Species: All

Post by Crazy Ivan »

My family prays for you and Aunt C everyday. We are only a Phone call away...... Please feel free to call anytime for any thing....
Todd
voyager
Species: whatever's biting

Post by voyager »

Pat, Sorry to hear about your aunt. Best of luck in a stressful situation. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Don't forget to occasionally take some time for yourself. The fish will be there when you're ready....