2015 lake o season

Share info and fishing reports from Lake Ontario.
finsntins
Species: salmon

2015 lake o season

Post by finsntins »

another tough year on the big pond,but we did have fun and have another year of experience under our belts.looking forward to next year.some pics.from this past season.
Attachments
me with one of the few fish i get to reel in
me with one of the few fish i get to reel in
coopers first king!!!this young man is on a quest to catch every fish that swims.his grandfather is a l.o.u. member and was looking for someone to take them out to catch coopers first king,so we took on the challenge even being a tough year and a chance of not being able to help cooper out,but luckily we were able to land this 22 lber,the only bite of the day!!!!there is a youtube video of it"coopers first king"
coopers first king!!!this young man is on a quest to catch every fish that swims.his grandfather is a l.o.u. member and was looking for someone to take them out to catch coopers first king,so we took on the challenge even being a tough year and a chance of not being able to help cooper out,but luckily we were able to land this 22 lber,the only bite of the day!!!!there is a youtube video of it"coopers first king"
this was our biggest of the season at 25 lbs
this was our biggest of the season at 25 lbs
Miss B.Haven' sportfishing
fishy1
Species: many species

Re: 2015 lake o season

Post by fishy1 »

nice kings. thanks for the pics. hope to see you in april as i think as of now were going to make it a weekend trip for browns. we plan on fishing the same area as last april right close to your boat.
finsntins

Post by finsntins »

thanks,dont think we will be there this spring,fishing has not been all that impressive,so i think we are going to go back to striper fishing in the hudson for the spring run,also,i bought a smaller boat to do some more fishing on the local lakes here and trying to get up to champ a few times.may not be back to lake o until june.
fishy1
Species: many species

Post by fishy1 »

finsntins wrote:thanks,dont think we will be there this spring,fishing has not been all that impressive,so i think we are going to go back to striper fishing in the hudson for the spring run,also,i bought a smaller boat to do some more fishing on the local lakes here and trying to get up to champ a few times.may not be back to lake o until june.
okay if we go out ill let you know how we did.we are going after browns and steelheads the latter last browns ist. all on shore this year. im supposed to do some fishing on the hudson to for stripers also.
Dirtyhooker
Species: all

Post by Dirtyhooker »

Jason Looking forward to seeing you and Becky this weekend at LOTSA
So many Lures So little Time
finsntins

Post by finsntins »

we will be there friday afternoon.i will have a cold one ready for ya!!!