Converse - active?

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
tmcaul
Species: salmonids

Converse - active?

Post by tmcaul »

I think my son and I saw Instigator Sunday on the Charlotte-Hinesburg road. Maybe coming back from Converse.

Trying to get my nearly two year old grandson to nap after lunch today, I threw him in his car seat and drove around a bit. Lots of trailers at the Converse launch plus a couple of other trucks, so guys were out. Maybe some reports will be posted shortly. Hope so.

Tom
Tom
"Tyee, Too"
18' Lund
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Re: Converse - active?

Post by Reelax »

Would love to hear a report while in Florida this week. Did get an update on a slow bite from one boat, but wondering how others did too?
Matt B
nhjim
Species: coldwater

Post by nhjim »

fished sat and couldnt get anything going. stayed out of whallons to rough for my 16' started in town farm until mid morning marking bait and fish but couldnt get one to start. worked across to split rock and trolled to snake den nada. fish on that side mostly all deep and bait piled on bottom but was mid day by that point also. ran the gamet of sticks spoons on boards mono flat lines and lead, moved riggers all over also. just didnt work for us. water pretty consistent 32.5 talked to one other boat very similar result. need a little warm up this week.

TUnamas

Post by TUnamas »

nhjim wrote:fished sat and couldnt get anything going. stayed out of whallons to rough for my 16' started in town farm until mid morning marking bait and fish but couldnt get one to start. worked across to split rock and trolled to snake den nada. fish on that side mostly all deep and bait piled on bottom but was mid day by that point also. ran the gamet of sticks spoons on boards mono flat lines and lead, moved riggers all over also. just didnt work for us. water pretty consistent 32.5 talked to one other boat very similar result. need a little warm up this week.

Did you see my PM? Thanks for the report.