Stave providence

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
spinner
Species: salmon

Stave providence

Post by spinner »

Fished both Wednesday and Thursday and started out the same . First first fish salmon at 60 feet and then 9 lakers Thursday again 1 salmon at 60 feet and then 7 lakers. Temp was low 54 degrees at 70 feet. Was set up with silver and pink mooselooks and silver and blue mooselooks at 65 and 70 feet down.not much weed and the big boats stayed away . Nice day
C-Hawk
Species: salmon,lake trout

Re: Stave providence

Post by C-Hawk »

Thanks for keeping them warmed up Spinner, I will be out tomorrow night and weather permitting the whole next week. Maybe things are coming around a bit. I'll take normal mid-summer slow, will be better than what we've had.
spinner
Species: salmon

Post by spinner »

Jeff I will be out again Friday if it's not too bumpy. Do you have vhf.today fished 8 till 3 and Wednesday 1 till 5
C-Hawk
Species: salmon,lake trout

Post by C-Hawk »

Yes, I have some work at camp to do and probably won't get out til 4
BottomDollar
Species: cold water

Post by BottomDollar »

C-Hawk wrote:Thanks for keeping them warmed up Spinner, I will be out tomorrow night and weather permitting the whole next week. Maybe things are coming around a bit. I'll take normal mid-summer slow, will be better than what we've had.
Evenings have been very productive for me, especially just after sunset into dusk. Even got a few salmon to the boat this week in the fading light. Good luck.