open seat tomorrow

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
hard knox
Species: salmon

open seat tomorrow

Post by hard knox »

Heading to the lake Friday 05-12-2017 to do a day of salmon and lake trout fishing out of peru will be solo so have a spot for 1 or 2 guys if anyone is free and wants to fish .Should be at peru public
launch by 8.00 am boat is fully rigged so all you need is your lunch and sunglasses . NO DRUGS OR ALCOHOL PLEASE !! CALL ERIC 1-518-481-7502
wesson357
Species: trout

Re: open seat tomorrow

Post by wesson357 »

How was your Day?
I'm planning to try the Lakers around valcour island next week. Have you tried that?
hard knox

Post by hard knox »

Fished south and east of valcor lots of marks and bait 100 and deeper only 1 10 lb laker but caught a doxen or so up by cumberland point on ny side about a 100 down bait was 120 but bight was just inside of the bait all on purple clown mich stinger speed 2.0
wesson357
Species: trout

Post by wesson357 »

Thanks for the infos! I maybe try that. I'm surprise they were in 100ft so early.
hard knox

Post by hard knox »

Did not have depth prop but i would say that the water is warmer at 100 then in the top 50 feet surface temp means very little if it is only a foot or two down all this rain and cold temps have lead to slow fishing all over but that changing .Salmon are most likely in tight its hard to run a laker and salmon program at the same time with only 2 rods i find free sliders a pain in the but if the down rods are firing.