water wolf

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
hard knox
Species: salmon

water wolf

Post by hard knox »

Like so many others just got a water wolf and wanted to share a little info did some in house testing of the unit and found that my trail pad for viewing sd cards from my trail cameras will play the water wolf video .So no need to wait till you get home you can just view it well waiting for the next bight should help put a few more fish in the boat i would think. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
Ryan Ball
Species: fish

Re: water wolf

Post by Ryan Ball »

Do they use the micro sd or normal sd cards? you can buy the micro that has the normal size sd you can put the micro in. i used that for my trail cam. Mainly because most cell phones have a micro sd card reader not the big normal sd size. so by using the two piece sd card you can take out the micro and look at them on the spot on your phone.
keithm87
Species: Trout and Salmon

Post by keithm87 »

does that trail pad have the ability to play in fast forward? be cool to have 2 cards and fish a bit pull the card, put in the other and watch what had been happening underwater to make adjustments while on the water to presentations.
hard knox
Species: salmon

Post by hard knox »

So ti took a look at the trail pad and it does have a fast forward feature and uses a full size sd card .that i have the micro adapter card for and as far as putting micro card into my cell phone i will ck that option out as well thanks for sharing that tip .