WATER WOLF

Check and share here for the latest fishing reports.
tamiron
Species: trout, salmon

WATER WOLF

Post by tamiron »

Last edited by tamiron on Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lures designed by fishermen for fishermen
EagleCrag
Species: Trout/Salmon

Re: WATER WOLF

Post by EagleCrag »

Wow! One look at that video and I'm sold! These look super. Found it for $113 online as well with free shipping. May try to use it during the ice season.
Gecha (Gerry)
Species: whatever crazy enough to bite

Post by Gecha (Gerry) »

Impressive videos.
Gecha (Gerry North of the Border)
lazycs

Post by lazycs »

There was a deal on these at tackle direct back in early Dec, not sure if it is still on going, i couldn't help it and went for the b o g o f ...

NAME CODE OPTIONS QTY PRICE
Water Wolf Underwater Inline Camera - Buy 1 Get 1 WWC-0001
Free-Item = Only with Buy 1 Get 1 - Water Wolf Underwater Inline Camera (WWC-0001)
1 159.99
MORNIN HOOKER(Marek)
Species: salmon, trout, perch, walleye

Post by MORNIN HOOKER(Marek) »

Few more guys like "Mr. Catch a Lot" and it will be no real reports ...anymore....
Just bs advertising connected to some penny making.
'Mr. Catch a Lot' sends reports from the lake?????..
.. hmmm not really , that's from his warm bedroom. :))
Do not winterize it!
Wishing you bent rods.
Thanks.
C-Hawk
Species: salmon,lake trout

Post by C-Hawk »

MORNIN HOOKER(Marek) wrote:Few more guys like "Mr. Catch a Lot" and it will be no real reports ...anymore....
Do not winterize it!
Wishing you bent rods.
Thanks.
If you are referring to Tamiron, i think that Jim gets a pass from most of us. I think his contributions to this forum far outweigh any economic gain he may recieve. Waterwolf is not one his products. I believe that it is fishing that he cares most about just like the rest of us. Also typically a slow time of year for fishing reports.
lazycs

Post by lazycs »

C-Hawk wrote:
MORNIN HOOKER(Marek) wrote:Few more guys like "Mr. Catch a Lot" and it will be no real reports ...anymore....
Do not winterize it!
Wishing you bent rods.
Thanks.
If you are referring to Tamiron, i think that Jim gets a pass from most of us. I think his contributions to this forum far outweigh any economic gain he may recieve. Waterwolf is not one his products. I believe that it is fishing that he cares most about just like the rest of us. Also typically a slow time of year for fishing reports.
2nd that!!!
jimbow
Species: Salmon & anything that swims

Post by jimbow »

C-Hawk wrote:
Do not winterize it!
Wishing you bent rods.
Thanks.
Marek, no one wants to beat anyone up on this site, including you. You put your time on the water, post some very good stuff and pass along great pix. However, Jim M. has a lot of loyal followers on here too. I know Jim, he has spent many years on water. From ALL of the Finger lakes, Lake Champlain, Lake Ontario and Erie, his knowledge of fishing led him to develop one of the best lures around. He constantly takes time out of running his business to read every thread on this site hoping he can HELP, and unlike many members is willing to HELP and POST. I bet he can tell you the depth of water and the contours of just about any area of Champlain, even if he hasn't been there. he does it just from studying contour maps and so forth when he hears about an area. And because he is so liked he gets a lot of "privy" info that is not shared on this site and without divulging exact locations, etc. he passes along very good and accurate intel. He doesn't carry water wolf's or have ANY association with them. But he has seen a lot of interest in them and is simply passing along a few places to save people "pennies" as you put it. So I hope we can "all get along" and just enjoy the site, which is SLOW at this time of year.
ThreeBuoys
Species: Bass,Salmon,Trout

Post by ThreeBuoys »

I bought my own Christmas Present!
I paid $150.
Sounds like there will be lots of Videos posted on this sight in the Spring!
Registered Kayak
Species: Salmon and the rest

Post by Registered Kayak »

I wanted to do a couple pike videos This year but the vegetation made it very annoying to do so. Gonna attach it to a tip up this winter. Should be cool.
keithm87
Species: Trout and Salmon

Post by keithm87 »

i had thought about the tip up idea, but I am afraid mr. Pike will swim and wrap around a log or something, expensive fish when they tangle a $100 camera up. But seeing it swim off with bait and following the journey is intriguing
EagleCrag
Species: Trout/Salmon

Post by EagleCrag »

Mine came in the mail today. Will be trying it out through the ice tomorrow. Can't wait.
fishy1
Species: many species

Post by fishy1 »

EagleCrag wrote:Mine came in the mail today. Will be trying it out through the ice tomorrow. Can't wait.
good luck lou.
Joe Mott
Species: all

Post by Joe Mott »

id love to see some videos of you using it wolf.