Sonar Charts for Garmin-Free Beta cards available

General discussion not related to Lake Champlain.
Wallyandre (Andre)
Species: salmon, SM, walleyes

Sonar Charts for Garmin-Free Beta cards available

Post by Wallyandre (Andre) »

Navionics will be releasing SonarCharts for Garmin early in 2015. This will be the same data that you see on SonarCharts layer on the webapp, the mobile app, and the fish n chip layer on chartplotters. Navionics would like to get cards into peoples hands to test them and to provide some feedback prior to the rlease. I can give 20 cards away per forum and I will be posting on several forums. If you run a Garmin chartplotter and would be willing to to provide a little feedback please email me at amorin@navionics.com

If you want to see what the data will look like go to: http://webapp.navionics.com/?lang=en and zoom in on an area, click the little sounder icon in the bottom left to see the "SonarCharts" data that you will be getting. You will also be able to upload sonar logs to update and create charts. When you update your card at navionics.com you will have the charts you created on your chartplotter.

I need the following info:
Name, address, phone number, email address, and plotter model.
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Re: Sonar Charts for Garmin-Free Beta cards available

Post by Reelax »

I just sent a heads up to GRIZ.. He has a new garmin and may want to be involved... Stay tuned.
Matt B
Phantom (griz)
Species: all

Post by Phantom (griz) »

Thanks guys.
Wallyandre (Andre)
Species: salmon, SM, walleyes

Post by Wallyandre (Andre) »

Little more infos:
Navionics is looking to launch the much anticipated SonarCharts Mapping for Garmin product at the start of 2015. SonarCharts for Garmin is one foot contours of all our 18,000 Navionics lakes and coastal areas out to 80 feet. Beyond 80 feet in saltwater is 3 foot contours to 250 and 6 foot beyond that. This is meant to give more fishing detail on your Garmin chart plotter.
Navionics would like to give out some beta testing charts for free to get your opinion before they launch.

Your card will ship to you as the regions are prepared. Currently we have 904 and 906 coastal to ship.

Limited cards available so contact me right away if interested. Tight Lines all!
digitroll (ron)

Post by digitroll (ron) »

Great news Andre for the Garmin unit owners. Fly Guy has a 530 in his boat. Now Garmin owners will see the two Ball Grabbers south of Split.