Adding pictures

General discussion not related to Lake Champlain.
C-Hawk
Species: salmon,lake trout

Re: Adding pictures

Post by C-Hawk »

Looks like I need to figure out sizing. Seems like the verticle shots need to be squished down .
fishy1
Species: many species

Post by fishy1 »

Reelax wrote:I shrunk the bear pic by taking a screen shot and then attaching that pic to the forum. I'm gonna give imgur a try... Since photobucket died I haven't had a good way of posting pics either... hope imgur helps..
matt try post image its free and for the forums. if i can use it anyone can .
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Post by Reelax »

fishy1 wrote:
Reelax wrote:I shrunk the bear pic by taking a screen shot and then attaching that pic to the forum. I'm gonna give imgur a try... Since photobucket died I haven't had a good way of posting pics either... hope imgur helps..
matt try post image its free and for the forums. if i can use it anyone can .
Postimage doesnt work when i try to vut and paste on my phone... it is a pain
Matt B
fishy1
Species: many species

Post by fishy1 »

i go to post image click on images goes to my pictures then i pick out the one i want then click on the forum on the bottom then go to lcu and paste . i will have my son do it tonight on my phone to see if its the same
C-Hawk
Species: salmon,lake trout

Post by C-Hawk »

I've got imgur working on my phone. A little hard to figure out, but if you don't get a drop-down box to make your choices from, hold your finger in the upper right corner of your pic, you will see a check-mark, click the check-mark and you will get your codes
https://imgur.com/upload I had no luck with the app, do I deleted it. I just added the link to my home page