Kayak Fishing Tournament

Check and share here for the latest Bass fishing reports.
JohnPetro
Species: Bass

Kayak Fishing Tournament

Post by JohnPetro »

Hello,

I am tournament director for a kayak bass fishing tournament series based out of New York. We currently do month long online series and some in person tournament events. We are currently looking into spreading our audience. We would like to host a tournament on Lake Champlain if we can get enough people interested. We have also talked to some of the head members of Kayak Bass Fishing, and they would love to host the National Championship on Lake Champlain if they can get more people event in "North Eastern US". If anyone is interested please let me know so we can plan for it. Thank you.

https://www.facebook.com/nykbfc/
Targa V18
Species: lake trout/Salmon

Re: Kayak Fishing Tournament

Post by Targa V18 »

JohnPetro wrote:Hello,

I am tournament director for a kayak bass fishing tournament series based out of New York. We currently do month long online series and some in person tournament events. We are currently looking into spreading our audience. We would like to host a tournament on Lake Champlain if we can get enough people interested. We have also talked to some of the head members of Kayak Bass Fishing, and they would love to host the National Championship on Lake Champlain if they can get more people event in "North Eastern US". If anyone is interested please let me know so we can plan for it. Thank you.

https://www.facebook.com/nykbfc/
Good luck with this event John. I hope this forum helps you out!!!!!
fishmaster176
Species: anything with a fin

Post by fishmaster176 »

It might be more helpful to repost this thread in the Bass section. .
Ludo
Species: Salmon, salmon and trout

Post by Ludo »

fishmaster176 wrote:It might be more helpful to repost this thread in the Bass section. .
Good idea, I'Ve moved it here :)
Railsailor
Species: All species

Post by Railsailor »

Just came across your post. Hope the event hasn't come and gone.

If not, I'd be interested. Please let me know if this tournament happens.

Thanks,

Cheers!
Ryan Ball
Species: fish

Post by Ryan Ball »

i would be interested in this as well. when is this?
JohnPetro
Species: Bass

Post by JohnPetro »

Sorry guys, I never got any notifications for this thread, so I missed it. We never had one this year, but if we get more interest over the winter, we will host an event there next year. We also run month long and other live events through New York Kayak Bass Fishing Chronicles. You can find us on Facebook or online through tourneyx.com. This year were had a total of 62 members for the year and received 5 qualifying spots for the KBF national championship on Kentucky Lake. We are having our state championship this weekend at Oneida Lake, but it's too late now to qualify for it. If your interested look us up on Facebook or online or message me on Facebook (John Petro).