lci basin derby updated with channelcats ist place catfish by chawk

Share info on fishing Champlain.
fishy1
Species: many species

lci basin derby updated with channelcats ist place catfish by chawk

Post by fishy1 »

i placed 2nd in the brookie division and 3rd in the catfish division in the lci basin derby, other member also won chawk (jeff) with his ist place steelhead and channelcat (scott) with his ist place catfish. congratulations to all other forum members also.
my post image was revoked by the registry so i hope this works with the pic my ist with imgur. https://imgur.com/ZGQ5Cl

i must have done something wrong but if you click on the link you will see the pic.Image
Last edited by fishy1 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fishy1

Re: lci basin derby

Post by fishy1 »

wallyandre and laurentide what did i do wrong
C-Hawk
Species: salmon,lake trout

Post by C-Hawk »

Thanks Matt, and congratulations to you and Scott as well. Also the second place steelhead was caught on my boat last year by none other than Digitrol.
Gecha (Gerry)
Species: whatever crazy enough to bite

Post by Gecha (Gerry) »

fishy1 wrote:i placed 2nd in the brookie division and 3rd in the catfish division in the lci basin derby, other member also won chawk (jeff) with his ist place steelhead and channelcat (scott) with his ist place catfish. congratulations to all other forum members also.
my post image was revoked by the registry so i hope this works with the pic my ist with imgur. https://imgur.com/ZGQ5Cl

i must have done something wrong but if you click on the link you will see the pic.
Congrats to the winners, and also to all how participated.

Fishy1, I clicked on your link but it does not show you pic. Could be something broken in the link?
Gecha (Gerry North of the Border)
fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

yes i did to and it was there not its gone . hope i get the hang of the new site soon.
digitroll (ron)

Post by digitroll (ron) »

Congratulations Matt and Jeff. Some nice fish! I had the pleasure of netting the 2nd place 10 lb salmon on the Surprise vessel in early December for Stephen Elmer. Way to go Steve! That big 10.3 lb. from the Islands derby pushed us to 2nd in the last month of the derby. Congrats to both guys!

I really like the Basin derby that started last Saturday and ends 11 1/2 months later on March 31st 2019. I always encourage folks to enter it that fish on my boat and vice versa if I am on other vessels. It's a low pressure contest. I have only fished the Dattilio's once a few years back with my brother in law for a couple 6 hour days from 6 am to noon. Other than that I haven't fished a 2 or 3 day derby here in 25 years. Really like the concept of the Basin derby formally the All Season as we don't feel we have to fight elements to fish a 3 day derby or struggle to get time off from family activities or work. The other part I like is going out fishing 3-4 hours when I go. I enjoy this over fishing 8 hour plus marathon days.

Imageimage hosting over 10mb
BottomDollar
Species: cold water

Post by BottomDollar »

fishy1 wrote:wallyandre and laurentide what did i do wrong
You have to post the "BB code" link to show up on forums. It contains the bracketed IMG tags surrounding the link.

You just copy the BB Code link from the right column:

fishy1

Post by fishy1 »

Laurentide wrote:
You have to post the "BB code" link to show up on forums. It contains the bracketed IMG tags surrounding the link.

THANK YOU
C-Hawk

Post by C-Hawk »

fishy1 wrote:
Laurentide wrote:

THANK YOU
Is this from imgur? Can I get to this page with my phone? I downloaded it , but never can get to that spot
BottomDollar
Species: cold water

Post by BottomDollar »

C-Hawk wrote: Is this from imgur? Can I get to this page with my phone? I downloaded it , but never can get to that spot
It's from the imgur desktop site. Do you have the app or are you looking at the mobile site? If you're on your phone and didn't download the app it's probably the mobile site.

Once you've uploaded the image, select BBCode from the drop down menu on the upper left:

And then copy the link and paste it in the text area of your message here on the forum:

If you're using the app it doesn't have the forum link option. I use the mobile site because I don't want an app on my phone for every little thing I use.
C-Hawk

Post by C-Hawk »

I have the app, I'll try desk top later. Thanks
Channelcat
Species: Catfish

Post by Channelcat »

Trying to download my catfish picture 24.34 pound not working
C-Hawk

Post by C-Hawk »

Here's my steelheadImage I do have long arms, but my elbow is still bent a little. 7.9, 25 inches. Still messing with this photo thing.
Gecha (Gerry)
Species: whatever crazy enough to bite

Post by Gecha (Gerry) »

Nice catch Jeff. Congrats.
Gecha (Gerry North of the Border)
danruss
Species: Pike, Salmon, Bass

Post by danruss »

C-Hawk wrote:Here's my steelheadImage I do have long arms, but my elbow is still bent a little. 7.9, 25 inches. Still messing with this photo thing.
:shock: Monster!