Lowrance hd5 help

Share info on fishing Champlain.
raz
Site Admin
Species: Coldwater fishes!!!

Re: Lowrance hd5 help

Post by raz »

Wallyandre (Andre) wrote:You can put the map on the right or left...if you look at you're screen on the edge of the screen one of the screens is orange on the edge; that mean it's that page that is active. If you want to switch the active page just hold the page button and you will see the active3 page will change.
Hope this help
I didn't know this worked this way. I had always swapped page positions in the past to zoom in or out.
I checked it out yesterday on my HDS and it's soooo much easier and quicker. Thanks Andre!!!!
Catch and serve with lemon.
Gerry
C-Hawk
Species: salmon,lake trout

Re: Lowrance hd5 help

Post by C-Hawk »

Raz wrote:
Wallyandre (Andre) wrote:You can put the map on the right or left...if you look at you're screen on the edge of the screen one of the screens is orange on the edge; that mean it's that page that is active. If you want to switch the active page just hold the page button and you will see the active3 page will change.
Hope this help
I didn't know this worked this way. I had always swapped page positions in the past to zoom in or out.
I checked it out yesterday on my HDS and it's soooo much easier and quicker. Thanks Andre!!!!
Thanks to both of you guys, my problem is solved also. Just had to push the pages button twice to change the active screen.