VERMONT SENATE AT IT AGAIN

Share info on fishing Champlain.
C-Hawk
Species: salmon,lake trout

VERMONT SENATE AT IT AGAIN

Post by C-Hawk »

Just saw an article on WCAX online about a bill to siphon off money from a tax to support EPA mandated water clean-up of Lake Champlain to help with development of affordable housing. This sounds like a deal to help developers not low income people. Why does the legislature have it in for Lake Champlain so much? With the current administration in Washington, Gov. Scott knows he can turn his back on the EPA. I strongly urge everyone on this forum to get more political as with the events of the past couple of weeks concerning invasives, now a diversion of funds to clean up the water. No one wants to take anything away from the plight of the homeless, so we will look like A-holes if we object to this new legislative fiasco.
Last edited by C-Hawk on Thu May 04, 2017 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C-Hawk
Species: salmon,lake trout

Re: VERMONT SENATE AT IT AGAIN

Post by C-Hawk »

kman05446
Species: salmon/trout

Post by kman05446 »

Can't believe it when I heard it this morning on the news. How much worse does it have to get before they start protecting this beautiful resource. Lets hope someone in Montpelier pulls their head out of their butt.
ThreeBuoys
Species: Bass,Salmon,Trout

Post by ThreeBuoys »

This does not surprise me at all.....just need to shake my head.
Ahhspray
Species: Whatever the lake will provide

Post by Ahhspray »

Geez.
Totally rebuilt - 1986 22' Starcraft 220V CC T-top w/ 1986 Evinrude 140hp and 1978 Merc 7.5hp kicker
fishmaster176
Species: anything with a fin

Post by fishmaster176 »

Build more subsidized housing, then cry when drinking water isn't available. Use the money for the reason it was taxed for. The progressive poison only gets worse.