Anchorage Cottages

Share info on fishing Champlain.
C-Hawk
Species: salmon,lake trout

Anchorage Cottages

Post by C-Hawk »

I just booked a weekend with Dave at the Anchorage Cottages on Featherbed Lane in South Hero, 1 mile on the same road from the Apple Island boat ramp. While I haven't been there yet, this place is a new operation that wants to cater to the early season fisherman once they get up and running. This is just what we need in the Islands as there aren't many accommodations until Memorial Day at the earliest and even then not so much. Check them out at www.anchoragesouthhero.com
anchoragesouthhero
Species: All Species

Re: Anchorage Cottages

Post by anchoragesouthhero »

Thanks for the plug C-HAWK. We are looking forward to your stay with us this weekend. We have 10 of the 12 cabins opened up and ready to rent. If anyone else is looking for a place to stay give us a call 802-372-6933.
C-Hawk
Species: salmon,lake trout

Post by C-Hawk »

Just spent a wonderful weekend at the Anchorage, in one of their bright and cheerful cabins. Hosts Dave and Melissa Morisette, could not be more friendly and helpful and also great company. In a few weeks they will have breakfast and Friday and Saturday night supper . This place is going to cater to the fisherman but also has a great beach area for the kids. I would highly recommend this hideway, overlooking a protected cove that will have some moorings and a long dock very soon.
anchoragesouthhero
Species: All Species

Post by anchoragesouthhero »

Thank you C-Hawk. Melissa and I are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing both of you again soon.