Happy New Year, gang!

Share info on fishing Champlain.
JerseyMark
Species: bass

Happy New Year, gang!

Post by JerseyMark »

Hi folks...I'm happy to have found this place! Cabin fever has reached an all time high...can't wait to get back up on the lake! From NJ here; bass fisherman ( mostly) out of Monty's Bay ( NY).
so... to bide some time until the boat hits the water tell me:
What is on your 2017 Fishin' Wish list? ie: I've NEVER caught a Lk. Champ walleye! After fishing the lake approx. 40 days each year for 14 years, I'd have figured to 'luck' into one at least! that's on my 'list'! how about yours? discuss ;)
Reelax
Site Admin
Species: Salmon, steelhead, brown trout

Re: Happy New Year, gang!

Post by Reelax »

A 12lb Land Locked Salmon.....

Welcome aboard!
Matt B
Gecha (Gerry)
Species: whatever crazy enough to bite

Post by Gecha (Gerry) »

Welcome to the forum Mark.
I don't really have a wish list.... I always savor every moment I spend on the water, and enjoy the company of friendly persons I am with. Catching fish is an extra bonus.
Fishing Champlain for 8 years, have not hooked up a walleye... but I am not targeting them.
Gecha (Gerry North of the Border)
Greenhorn
Species: Anything with gills

Post by Greenhorn »

Welcome Mark. I managed to luck into a 6 lb walleye a couple of years ago trolling for salmon. They don't fight nearly as good as a salmon, but they are great table fare. I would like to catch a couple of Master angler species this year. Some of the species I am interested in are Salmon, Lake Trout, Walleye, Pike, and bass. The lake has so many species, it is unbelievable!
fishy1
Species: many species

Post by fishy1 »

welcome mark i just like to catch fish and champlain has over 80 species so its a great place to enjoy the sport. hope you catch that walleye they are yum yum on the table. good luck. :)