Saturday June 20

A place where folks with boats can pick up others and a place where folks without boats can make it known that they'd like to go out on a boat when there is room!
Railsailor
Species: All species

Saturday June 20

Post by Railsailor »

Hi

My daughter is visiting me from western Canada this coming weekend and is an avid fisherperson. It would be great fun for her and I if there was any room on a boat for us to tag along Saturday morning and try our luck trolling for salmon or lakers which don't exist on prairie lakes! We are on the New York side near Plattsburgh but wouldn't mind a drive further south to join up with someone. I fish solo off a kayak on LC which I love but not really good for two.. It goes without saying we would certainly contribute to boat operating costs. If anyone might be willing pls send me a PM and I will return with me email and go from there as to time, location etc. Much appreciated.

Cheers

Pete
Ancient Mariner
Species: salmon lake trout walleye

Re: Saturday June 20

Post by Ancient Mariner »

Hi My name is Karl Hubbard and I fish from Converse bay on the Vermont side. However I can easily get to Essex Marina to pick you up. This is the LCI derby weekend and the lake will be heavily fished especially Saturday. Call and maybe we can work another time after the derby. I'm open all week. 802 324 4130. I also have a daughter in western Canada. Banff Alberta.
Ancient Mariner
Species: salmon lake trout walleye

Post by Ancient Mariner »

Hi My name is Karl Hubbard and I fish from Converse bay on the Vermont side. However I can easily get to Essex Marina to pick you up. This is the LCI derby weekend and the lake will be heavily fished especially Saturday. Call and maybe we can work another time after the derby. I'm open all week. 802 324 4130. I also have a daughter in western Canada. Banff Alberta.
Railsailor
Species: All species

Post by Railsailor »

Hi Karl,

Thank you so much for your generous offer. My daughter flies back home Monday AM. I had forgotten about the derby. My timing is not good. Perhaps another time. Thank you again! Good luck to you and to all for the derby!

Best Regards, Pete