Ride along for a rookie?

A place where folks with boats can pick up others and a place where folks without boats can make it known that they'd like to go out on a boat when there is room!
Boatless in BTV
Species: Anything that bites

Ride along for a rookie?

Post by Boatless in BTV »

Now that so many people are hitting the water, I was wondering if one (or more) of you might be willing to have a newbie on board. I'm a passionate shore and tributary angler, and I've been to a couple of the LCU seminars, but as my name implies, I don't have a boat so I have virtually no trolling experience. I'd be thrilled for the opportunity to learn the basics, regardless of what species you're targeting.

I live in the north end of Burlington, so I would be especially interested in joining someone launching out of the Winooski, Malletts Bay or Burlington Harbor, but I might be able to join someone elsewhere depending on the day and time. I'm not available on Thursdays and Sundays due to work commitments, but at least in the short-term, I should be available in the mornings most other days.

If you're interested, please drop me a PM. Either way, thanks for reading and good luck on the water this spring.